Your WCBA Membership Benefits
Business Development/Coaching & Strategy: MARKETING PARTNERS
Marketing Partners: WCBA members receive the friends and family discount on coaching, training or retreat planning.
Contact: Carol Schiro Greenwald: 914-834-9320
Credit Card Processor: CYNERGY DATA - Leading the way in payment processing solutions
Cynergy Data, your endorsed credit card processor, provides members with special discounted rates and offers programs to effectively reduce accounts receivables. Our professional clients save in excess of 20% belowcurrent industry rates.
Contact us for details or if you are currently processing, a no-cost rate comparison.
Dr. Alan Guber at 914 329-0280, or email email@example.com
Court Reporting: DALCO
DALCO Reporting: 20% off court reporting services for new WCBA members on your first deposition scheduled. Call 914-684-9009.
Fitness Clubs: HEALTHY FIT for WOMEN / WHITE PLAINS YMCA
- Healthy Fit for Women: $0 Enrollment on Annual Membership (Savings $199) at Healthy Fit for Women in Mamaroneck.
Contact: Jane Neilsen at 914-670-0600.
- The White Plains YMCA offers 20% off Adult and Household I & II membership rates and waiver of the Joiner’s fee.
Contact: Linda Dilazzaro 914-949-8030 / www. whiteplains.ymca-cnw.org
Insurance : Term Life / Liability / Health / Disability / Group Liability and Group Health /
Long Term Care / Vision
The following are the WCBA's preferred insurance vendors, who will offer discounted rates, special programs and superior service:
- NEW! WCBA Vision Plan through VSP. For more information contact Irene Walton of Bollinger at 800-952-4050 ext. 4765.
- Group term life insurance program, call Irene Walton at 800-952-4050 ext. 4765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Charles Newman CLU, the local insurance agent for the WCBA, is available for consultation in Hawthorne. 914-345-1000
- Access to group health and liability insurance through Charles Newman and Bollinger Insurance. Contact: Charles Newman at 914-345-1000 or email him at email@example.com.
- Home, auto, valuable articles, and umbrella liability insurance through ACE Private Risk Services, contact Jeff Pitcher at (914) 381-2040 (ext.13) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Long Term Care Insurance through New York Life Insurance, contact Lucy Banko at 914-253-7214 or email@example.com
See information below for more plan details.
NEW! WCBA Vision Plan through VSP (www.vsp.com)
Sponsored Plan available for Members and their employees
- Coverage available for Preferred In-Network Providers and Out-of-Network Providers
- Annual WellVision Exam: $10 copay
- Prescription Glass coverage with $25 copay; higher copay for premium lenses
- Discounts on Laser Vision correction
- Hearing Aid Discount Program
For more information contact Irene Walton at 800-952-4050 ext. 4765.
WCBA Sponsored Term Life Insurance Plan, issued by the Prudential Insurance Company of America (Bollinger - Broker & Administrator). As a WCBA member, you are eligible to apply electronically for up to $1,000,000 of term life insurance through this plan. Please visit http://www.wcbany.org/applylife to obtain the WCBA / Prudential application.
WCBA Term Life Plan is a coverage issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, 751 Broad Street, Newark, NJ 07102.
Contract Series 83500.0224496-00002-00
Personal Insurance: Discounts on Home, Auto, Valuables, Umbrella Liability & More. The association has chosen ACE Private Risk Services to offer discounted and customized home, auto, valuable articles, and umbrella liability insurance to our members. The ACE program offers a special discount for WCBA members. A. J. Benet, Inc. is our exclusive agent for this program. The program is unique - offering superior coverage and a portfolio approach that can eliminate the need for multiple policies and bills, minimize coverage gaps, and eliminate wasteful duplication. Jeff Pitcher at A. J. Benet can analyze your specific insurance needs and develop customized solutions for your consideration. To get started, contact Jeff Pitcher at (914) 381-2040 (ext.13) or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please visit the program website at http://www.aceprs.com/WCBA/ (Policies issued by Bankers Standard Ins. Co., an ACE Group company; A+ rated by A. M. Best)
Long Term Care Insurance: The WCBA has chosen New York Life to be a preferred provider of Long Term Care Insurance for our members. New York Life, the oldest mutual insurance company in the U.S., is listed on the Fortune 100 and has the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major credit rating agencies. A 17% discount off standard rates will be available to all WCBA members under age 65. In addition, the discount can be combined with a 15% marital discount. This combined discount will be available to any spouse or immediate family of a WCBA member, even if the member does not purchase Long Term Care Insurance for themselves. Significant discounts, including the marital discount, also are available to WCBA members over age 65. Each member (spouse or family member) will be able to choose from the full range of options offered by New York Life. Contact Lucy Banko at 914-253-7214 or email@example.com.
Law Practive Management: BILLING
Andrea Prigot: We offer WCBA members a 20% discount on new licenses of PCLaw, Time Matters and Billing Matters – for new customers only.
Contact: Andrea Prigot at 914-738-9148.
Legal Publications & Research / Lexis/Nexis / NY Law Journal / Westlaw
LexisNexis: 20% off new purchases including ONLINE and PRINT materials. WCBA members receive 20% off the purchase of on-line research for new subscribers; 20% off of Matthew Bender guide books and treatises and other print titles.
Contact: Dan Zilker: at 914-293-7444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
New York Law Journal: Members receive a one year Total Access subscription to the NYLJ for $298, six additional weeks at no extra cost, plus unlimited premium access to NYLJ.com. Online-only subscription: $199. Note: Rates apply to new subscriptions only. Existing subscriptions will be prorated. Contact: email@example.com, 800-348-2472.
Westlaw: Members receive 17-25% off new WestlawPro Subscriptions and 20% off Westlaw Titles. Contact: Charles Heggers at 914-309-9070.
Payroll Service: PAYCHEX
Paychex: WCBA Members receive 25% off Payroll Services from Paychex.
Contact: Chris Dress at 646-5860 for more information.
Process Server: FINEST SERVICES
- Finest Services: WCBA Members receive 10% off Process Serving.
Contact: Bernard Hughes 845-268-8138 and identify yourself as a member to obtain the discount.
Shipping: UPS WCBA members save up to 26% on shipping with UPS
Your WCBA membership entitles you to discounts on UPS Air and International shipping every time you ship. Whether you send 50 shipments a month or two shipments a week, the savings add up. With UPS, even small businesses save big! The discounts are for all UPS domestic air services, International Import and International export. Look for the “ See discounted rates” link below the sign me up area.
For complete details or to sign up, Click here
On the right hand side of the page there is a green box that says Yes, Sign Me Up! As a WCBA member you have a UPS account. Please click on the “I have an existing UPS account” link and follow instructions to sign up.
And many more WCBA Exclusive Services!!!
- More than 50 WCBA CLE Programs each year, for Free and/or at Reduced Rates - Usually at less than $25 per credit hour!
- More than 50 Active Committees & Sections to Advance your Career
- A Personal Listing on the Web Site Directory & Access to Members Only pages
- A Bi-Weekly ENewsletter with Current Listings of CLE and Events
- Comprehensive Monthly Newsletter
- Free Subscription to the Westchester Bar Journal
- A collective voice at the State and National level
Numerous Social Events & Activities providing unique networking opportunities, including:
- Meet the Judges Reception, Mid Winter Blues Party, Annual Golf Outing, Happy Hour Socials
- Eligibility to participate in the ABA Retirement Program
- Fee Dispute Resolution & Mediation programs
Are you interested in member benefits?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-761-3707 ext. 10 for more information.